A family dentist ensures taking care of all your dental health needs. The field of dentistry has evolved over time through all kinds of procedures and treatments adding to the domain. One such practice is Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure that aims at improving the appearance of your smile.
The procedures of cosmetic dentistry are optional and not always covered by dental insurance. The treatments involved in cosmetic dentistry are costly but the results are life-changing.
A smile is one of the most important expressions of your face so why not take care of it. A flawless smile boosts your confidence and thus enhancing your life. Spending a few dollars to make your smile better and healthier is no harm.
Our experienced dentists offer cosmetic dentistry and can take years of age off your teeth. It is best to first book an appointment with your family dentist to know about cosmetic dentistry. Our dentists will brief you about the different cosmetic dentistry options available.
There are different procedures categorized under cosmetic dentistry but many of them are also restorative. If you are unable to visit your family dentist you can know about the different cosmetic dentistry procedure online. The procedures will include dental implants, dental crowns, teeth whitening, orthodontics, enamel shaping, and gum contouring etc.
What Steps will a Dentist Follow
With the advancement in technology, a dentist can now accomplish the complex task in less time than ever. The length of different procedures is distinct and so is the time taken to complete it.
A few basic steps you can expect from your dentist during a cosmetic dentistry procedure are-
- Appointment: First, you need to take a free appointment with your family dentist or a dentist near you specializing in cosmetic dentistry. The dentist will carefully assess your needs and suggest you with possible options.
- Treatment Plan: When you decide to go ahead with cosmetic dentistry, your chosen dentist will make a treatment plan. The plan will include the steps to be followed during the treatment and mode of payment. We offer many financing options to provide affordable dental care.
- Start Treatment: For treatment involving several procedures, you will need multiple sittings. The first visit will usually involve the measurements and preparation for the treatment. Your dentist will treat the specific area and surrounding areas in the mouth, to begin with.
- Fabrication Time: Many cosmetic treatments will involve custom artificial materials such as Invisalign, veneers etc. Such materials require fabrication to precise specifications and get ready to use. You will then have to visit back for your treatment to be completed.
- Finish Treatment: Finally, after your mouth has healed from the previous treatment steps, your dentist will complete the treatment. You will now be ready to look at your new smile and teeth that were worked upon.
- Follow Up: Following up with your dentist is important to ensure the effectiveness of the treatment. You must strictly follow your dentist’s instructions to prevent any complications.
A bright new smile can make a big difference in your life. Contact us to explore the best dentistry options we have for you.