Juvederm® Fillers are a smooth consistency gel made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in your skin which helps to add volume and hydration. Your dentist will ease Juvederm injectable gel under the skin in order to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, like your “smile lines”.
- Facial Fillers such as Juvederm are usually a 30-minute, in office injectable procedure that can take years off your appearance in terms of facial aging, by restoring the fullness that was once present.
- Prior to treatment, we numb the areas to be addressed with a topical cream to ensure the treatment will be comfortable.
- Patients can enhance the shape of the lips, fill in deep creases, soften smoker lines, restore the cheekbones, and even fill in under eye hollows with this effective treatment.
- Results can last as much as 6-12 months in many cases.
- Aside from some temporary swelling and the possibility of subtle bruising, patients return to regular activity shortly after the procedure.
At Veneman Dental Care, we offer treatment with JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel as a safe and effective alternative to animal-based dermal fillers. Recently approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel is a dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid, which helps to smooth out the skin and reduce the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles for an extended period of time. Because JUVÉDERM™ Injectable Gel is slowly absorbed by the body, patients who undergo this treatment can enjoy healthier and younger-looking skin for up to 12 months.
JUVÉDERM™ Injectable Gel is administered at our practice by Dr. Veneman. Because of the smooth consistency of the gel, patients usually experience little to no discomfort during the treatment. The procedure lasts 30-60 minutes and results can be seen immediately. For more information on treatment with JUVÉDERM™ Injectable Gel, contact Veneman Dental Care today.