BOTOX® Cosmetic is a fast, easy, nonsurgical treatment that temporarily smooths out moderate to severe facial frown lines in people from 18 to 65 years of age. BOTOX injections can be used to relax facial muscles in order to prevent the formation of fine line wrinkles. Because the facial muscles cannot contract after a treatment with BOTOX, the injections temporarily ease and smooth out the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the face.
Some of the uses of Botox include:
- A wrinkle relaxer like Botox Cosmetic® is a quick 10-minute, in office treatment that provides dramatic results in a very short amount of time.
- It can be used to soften the furrows in between the brows, frown lines, the forehead creases, and laugh lines, sometimes known as crow’s feet.
- Within a few days we are able to take years off the clock in terms of active facial wrinkles.
- The procedure is relatively comfortable, as our expert staff numb the area prior to treatment using the smallest needles possible and employ the safest techniques.
- The results are very natural without any loss of facial expression and usually last several months.
- Aside from some temporary swelling and the possibility of subtle bruising, patients return to regular activity right away.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a safe injectable substance made from naturally occurring muscular relaxants. BOTOX® Cosmetic is a highly diluted form of a toxin, that has been proven to be safe, and that was approved to be used in cosmetic treatment by the FDA in 2002. It is the only treatment of its type approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
BOTOX® injections are often used instead of many facial cosmetic surgery treatments such as a facelift, a brow lift, and eyelid surgery. This wrinkle relaxer is used to help prevent the signs of aging.
Schedule a consultation today to learn more about the best Botox Veneman Dental Care has to offer.